Monday 2 April 2018

Spring - Mixed Media | Watercolor | Shabby chic Canvas

Hello guys
I have a new project to share with you all. I made this project for ItsyBitsy as a DT inspiration for the new challenge which begins today. The theme all this month is SPRING and using Little Birdie flowers is a requirement. I have a tutorial of this project along with more pictures and list of supplies waiting for you on the ItsyBitsy blog and you can visit me there by clicking HERE.
Here are a few pictures of my canvas which is actually 40.6 cm by 50.8 cm in size....so its a pretty big one and is embellished with loads of flowers and sparkle mix.







I am putting my project up at the following blog challenges:
  1. More Than Words April Challenge -  Animal and Nature - I have used the word Nature in my project and Butterfly is the animal I chose. My project is a Nature inspired art work where the focus is on Spring season with loads of flowers, colors and butterfly as the focal image.
  2. Rhedds Creative Spirit April Challenge

20 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing!! The colors and texture are so beautiful!! I love the pretty flowers and all of the gorgeous details!! It's so stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. What lovely fresh Spring colours. Thank you for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  3. Ooh so vibrant and colorful and full of gorgeous texture
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous. Love the cheerful colours. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words this month xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous! I love the colours and the stunning flowers. Great to see you again at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  6. So very beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  7. This is a gorgeous canvas! So unique! I love that your focal point isn't a photo but your artwork! Well done! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  8. This is a beautiful canvas!! I love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  9. Stunning canvas..love the colours and the flowers are gorgeous...
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this month at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  10. Such lovely details! Great colours. Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thank you so much for visiting me. So glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete