Friday 1 April 2016

Upcycled Cylindrical Gift Box 2

Hey guys

How are you all doing today? I am posting some more examples of upcycled cylindrical boxes today. My best friend Ushma complained that I never make anything for her and so I decided I should make one for her soon.



















I am not writing tutorial here as you can see the earlier post of Upcycled cylindrical gift box  in which I have written proper explanation for this project.

For this box, however I have used chevron pattern paper in yellow color. I did some stamping on white cardstock with butterflies from Vintologic stamp set from Hampton art. I did fussy cutting of those butterflies and added them to the box.

I also stamped some swirls from the same stamp set on the pattern paper. I stamped the swirls and immediately cleaned with baby wipes. It gives an interesting effect. Also I stamped some dots using Memento tuxedo black dye ink.

I embellished the box with silver sequins and added glitter strips on the top and bottom of the box. For the lid, I covered the edge this time with while cardstock and smeared with black dye ink.

Hope you like this one....


2 comments: